Monday, November 23, 2009

Let me be me...

Its strange for me to see that people who look like they have everything have nothing. A picture of a girl sitting before a beautiful fresh bouquet - strained, restless, and unsure. What matters here in this world is not what you do to make yourself happy but what you do for others to make them happy. What did I do ? Nobody knows - nobody has to know, to make them know is not my aim. But I know I did something and have have thrown it down the drain - just like my good friend says. A picture of a family person having two beautiful kids and a beautiful wife - all messed up and waiting to vent out his/her anger, wrath on others. Is this what you live for ? There is no difference between such people and pollution. Maybe I am crazy, nobody knows and there is no need to know. Maybe I am right, nobody needs to know...but I can't be what you want me to be. What do I want to do ...I don't know, its my mistake, a mistake that I have lived with till now. But it is better than having to accept the wrong aim - and thinking that it is what you wanted to do - just because It's damn easy. Is it wrong to use bad words - Would you respect a person trying to make your life miserable ? Would you love a person who laughs at the inability of others ? Would you appreciate an army which invades and kills for nothing ? Would you clap for a person beating up a man with no strength ? If no then bad words are not bad if used for such primitive species. Everybody asks me what is DMFD ? It's a song - and I dedicate it to all the suckers of this world. Because I don't respect them, and I don't love them, and I want to give them a DMFD for making the lives of other people miserable. Is it bad to use bad words ?It's just perception my friend, which even a blind man has. I hope you and me , we're not blind.

5 comments:

Swati Jain said...

Very rightly said Sir..

ankitminglani said...

i see some crude energy in that sir :)
well written :)

Chiranjeev Singh said...

Firstly a disclaimer..:) this comment is going to be a bit longer..

It's strange for me also and it's stranger that people who don't have everything still crave for everything in the hope that would make them happy.

"What matters here in this world is not what you do to make yourself happy but what you do for others to make them happy."

Well this statement is a bit confusing for me. How can you make such universal statement as if you know the real truth. I am sorry if I am impolite to ask in such a manner but it's a genuine doubt. How do you know what matters in the world and what doesn't.

I know many people will agree with your statement that it is really very good or generous to make other people happy. But can I ask why did you tried making others happy? Because it gives you internal satisfaction or if I may say, internal happiness. So, what should be said? Did you try to make them happy or yourself? Actually you feel making other people happy is a good thing and when you get a feeling that you have done a good thing, you are happy.

So, if some other person thinks some other thing is good, he'll do that and be happy just like you felt happy by helping other.

Other thing you said that you are not bothered if nobody knows. Again, this gives you more happiness that you are doing good thing by helping others and still not telling them. Basically, you are maximising your own happiness. If some other person finds more happiness in social praise, he'l tell others how he helped them.

"There is no difference between such people and pollution." Is hate the answer for hate even when it is meted out to others? Wouldn't it be better if we sit around with the person who is beating other to know why he is doing so. May be he has gone through such trauma and pain in life which if we get to know we would melt into water..

I may be wrong on several counts in my views above, I would be really happy where all I was wrong because the very purpose of this writing is for me to learn.

Tarun Madaan said...

O gr8!!!!!!!!
Really a good article but somewhere i am more satisfied with the arguments of chiran......

ya its true that people are there in the world who are more interested in giving happiness to others rather than thinking about their own happiness, but as chiran said they are doing this just because they find happiness in it, one who does not find any happiness in it don't bother to even think about someone's happiness like some person prefers to listen classical, some person prefer to listen rap, so actually everyone is doing just for the sake of his own happiness( and yes it may be that he finds some happiness in making others happy)

and yes for sure there is no point of hating the sinners as there is a saying
"Hate the Sin, not the sinner" otherwise we will not be able to help him out of his problems and can get never rid of such bad things.....

so BCLD.......


BCLD- Bhool Chuk Leni Deni ( my tuition teacher used to use this very frequently).....lolz

Unknown said...

This was a great article and an inspiration.
Careermint